Turning the big 2-4 tomorrow. Is there anything special about the number 24? Probably not. I still can't rent a car. I'll get a new license picture only NEXT year. lame.
But that's ok, I'll be making up cool things about the number 24. So here goes:
1) if you do 24 shots - you might die.
2) sleeping with 24 people makes you a P.I.M.P (male or female)
3) you're still in your 'early twenties'
4) 24 is the largest number divisible by all numbers less than its square root. it's divisible by 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,24...wow! :)
5) there are 24 hours in a day
6) current jersey number of Kobe Bryant
7) karat number that represents 100% gold. HELL yes
8)The Twenty-fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution is one of the Civil Rights-era amendments, abolishing poll tax requirements in federal elections.
YES.
I have no qualms about turning 24 :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
24 Strokes
Posted by AP at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm... 24 doesn't HAVE a square root, right? ?_? Or did I completely misread that statement?
Regardless... happy 24, babygirl!! xoxo
haha, okay, I have to admit, I was only considering integers when I was thinking about square roots. =P
Post a Comment