CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Randomness

New Year's resolution: stop having new year's resolutions because they're silly and no one follows them after the first month...

I miss home :/ I miss my car, my friends, Thai villa, everything. Sure, I don't miss the fact that everything closes so early in Raleigh but oh well.

Moving onto more interesting topics...like how I now makeout with girls when I'm drunk.

Should I even be admitting this on a blog that "so many people" read (aka my four dedicated friends? ;) )

I think this is a good thing because it shows I'm more comfortable with myself! Ok no, I don't think i'll be experimenting my sexuality by starting a tumultuous hot relationship with some girl...although I know certain parties will be interested in that. No, I have no kissed multilple girls...just one!

That's the update on me. I also need to find a purpose for this blog! There has to be a purpose. My life is NOT interesting enough for this blog to take flight and garner millions of reads. My rants are like everyone else's...pretty lame. The solution to almost all rants is: 1) do something about it and stop whining or 2) it's out. you got it out so now move on to something else that pisses you off.

I will find a purpose and write and develop a new blogging career instead of hoping to slit the wrists of my customer everyday.

3 comments:

The Big Dreamer said...

Had you a little Katy Perry moment there, now did ya? ;P Did you enjoy it? hahahahahah Okay, okay, I'll stop.

BTW, who cares if all you do is rant on your blog post? Sometimes, that's all you need. Hell, I just did it on my last entry. lol

I miss you. When are going to be stateside again, babygirl?

The Big Dreamer said...

[singing] ... "I kissed a girl and I liiiked it..."

hahahahha okay, really, I'm stopping.

The Big Dreamer said...

I did have this really nice hot water pouch type thing for the longest time but the top part broke & some of the rubber melted and basically it's useless. Hence the need for a new one.

Yay for March!! Do you know the exact date yet?