CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time

I think one of the hardest things to deal with is TIME.

For example, if you break up with someone you really liked, you can participate in a variety of activities to get over that person. Drink lots of alcohol, keep busy, follow shitty advice in women's magazines (if you're a girl), and then realize that only TIME heals.

IF there's an exciting trip coming up, and you're so anxious you can't wait to go, you still have to deal with the TIME factor.

Yes, there're many instances where good things happen with time, and the outcome is favorable but it's just so hard to deal with because you can't actually DO anything about it.

I've been struggling with the whole TIME issue for the past 2 years. When I graduated college, I had a job, then got laid off, then it wasn't my TIME to find a good job until now.

NOW, I'm here and I'm happy professionally and personally, but there're still some snags. I came out here to figure out certain aspects of my life, and of course I need the t-word and lo and behold, it's frustrating. I'm definitely at a crossroads of sorts and I'm having a difficult time deciding which direction I should go. A good decision shouldn't be rushed, so I'm not rushing it but I wish I could fast-forward my thinking process and reach that goal already.

:sigh:

0 comments: