CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What has this world come to..

So it's pretty obvious why the US is in the shitstorm currently. Apart from excessive greed, corruption, idiocy of the past administration, and whatever else caused the economic fallout, our country has gone down the hole further in my head thanks to a piece of news I read this past weekend.

Tori Spelling's new book is on the best seller's list at no.4

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Her book is titled 'Mommywood'

W.O.W

I'm assuming her book talks about raising kids in Hollywood and the whole 'Woe is me. I raise my kids in public even though I live in hollywood, parade around my family drama, and pretend to hate all the attention"

WHAT is it like raising kids in hollywood if you're rich? Hmm..you hire nannies, live in ginormous houses, shop in Rodeo drive while the NANNY (or nannies) takes care of you kids. You work out to get your body back in crazy good shape while the help you HIRED takes care of the kids. Oh not to mention, you probably have a chef, a driver, and maids that do all the housework. Wow, Please enlighten me TORI SPELLING with your amazing writing skills how tough life is as a mom with lots of money and help.

I really really hate it when celebrities with no real talent delve into fields they're not meant to be in. They're fortunate enough to fiddle around with different career choices and make lots of money in a field that they don't deserve!!! For example: a struggling, but talented writer would have to work very hard to get a publisher to publish his/ her book.

TORI spelling on the other hand just has to flash her last name and she might end up being the next astronaut because currently, celebrities are more important in the US pop culture (not even good ACTORS)

In other non-angry news:

I had tea / snacks this afternoon at the Equinox hotel on the 70th floor with my coworkers. It was deelish. Pictures will be up soon :)

0 comments: